1) All guests enter the premises and participate in all activities at their own risk.
2) All guests make use of all facilities at their own risk.
3) As this a malaria area, all precautions must be taken by guests.
4) The lodge is situated in a protected area where wild animals roam freely.
5) All guests are made aware that most of these animals can be potentially dangerous.
6) Feeding of the animals is not permitted. Monkeys and baboons can invade the rooms.
7) All guests are advised to keep doors and windows closed at all times.
8) No loud music or noise is permitted.
9) Driving must be cautious and safe.
10) The speed limit in the conservancy is 40 km/hr Hunting and/or discharge of firearms is prohibited.
11) Fires may only be made in the circular areas provided.
NB!! You hereby indemnify Shades of Nature, its owners and its employees against any loss, claim or damage which may be suffered by yourself or any third party arising in any way as a result of your use of the facilities at these premises.